Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system. Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors.
Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports. Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience. Job Description:
- To architect platforms and design global enterprise solutions that adhere to information security requirements while meeting business needs to establish secure network connectivity leveraging varying content inspection systems for malware prevention, data loss prevention, and forensic analysis
- Mid to senior level expertise in one of the following (in order of desirability):
- F5 (SSLO, ASM, ATM),
- McAfee Web Gateway,
- McAfee DLP,
- VMWare NSX Defender (formerly LastLine),
- FireEye (NX/VX/CM)
- Expertise with web proxies for advanced content filtering
- Expertise in malware prevention and data loss prevention systems, including Day Zero threat prevention
- MUST have extensive knowledge on fundamental networking concepts of DNS, DHCP, Firewalls. Load balancing, IPS, basic routing/switching; excellent understanding of TCP/IP and packet analysis
- Expertise in creating Application and network diagrams including all pertinent flows and decisions.
- Capability to summarize complex issues into executive summaries
- Basic understanding of Cryptography, SSL certificates, SSL decryption / offload methodologies, HSM/HSMaaS
- Mid to senior level expertise in Broadcom / BlueCoat Proxy Security Gateways
- Expertise in Virtualization, ESXi server management, vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, vMotion to transform hardware based infrastructure to virtual platforms
- Experience in automation scripts (such as Ansible, Terraform)
- Programming expertise; scripting/automation of various security products
- Understanding of Machine learning, data modeling and perform advanced analytics
- Understanding of cloud encryption and tokenization (i.e., Salesforce topology and integration of Salesforce / ServiceNow clouds with Cloud encryption gateway)
- Expertise in Linux, Python, Apache, HTML + Bootstrap, and SQL.
- Leveraging APIs to enhance automation routines.
Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- 5+ years of overall networking experience
- Familiarity with the following tools and/or platforms helpful:
- CipherCloud or similar cloud encryption technology
- Zscaler, Radware, FireEye, Websense, ScanSafe, IronPort, , Damballa, Vontu, Skyhigh, Palantir, Cloudera platforms
- SEIM tools such as ArcSight, Splunk
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.