Technical DMZ network architect/engineer responsible for DMZ network project designs supporting DMZ Services such as Internet Hosting, Business-to-Business (B2B), Outbound Internet Access, and Remote Access. Seeking engineer with experience with public Cloud integration and/or virtualization/Software-Defined Networking (SDN). Engineer will support various LOB and B2B customers including creation of low-level network designs and solution delivery. Requirements:
- 7-10 years industry experience with technology domain experience Network design experience with DMZ/Perimeter environments
- Experience integrating solutions with Cloud provider environments such as MS Azure & AWS, and connectivity to cloud hosted SaaS applications such as M365.
- Knowledge and/or experience with network virtualization and Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Must have solid routing, switching experience including Cisco Nexus and Arista with solid understanding of TCP/IP networking including BGP, OSPF, Multicast, QOS, IPSEC, ISAKMP, SCEP, SDN
- Experience with scripting languages
- Technology degree or substantial equivalent experience
- Hands on with Arista router/switch platforms
- Experience with automation and development of automation scripts. Python experience desirable.
- Experience with automation skills/tools such as: Cisco NSO, Ansible, Netconf, YANG
This company's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Manages design, configuration, and implementation for a large or several small to medium systems. Deals with most difficult or complex systems and generates new design ideas. Interfaces with business areas to ensure all initiatives support business strategies and goals. Primary liason with vendors, consultants and Sr Tech Mgrs. Responsible for staffing, performance management and compensation decision making. Ensures proper training and staffing on an on-going and project basis.