Responsible for overall functional design and requirement gathering of the application. Associate will be participate in Requirement Documentation, Design, Development, SIT, UAT and Deployment activities. She will be driving Customer calls and interactions as necessary during the project. Associate should be skilled in Salesforce Implementation project. Associate should be well versed in Retail industry and should have Salesforce platform knowledge.
Needed experienced (at least 5+ years) Business analyst with Service Cloud experience (end to end implementation) who can comfortably work with Director level business stakeholders.
This is a very critical role, communication and presentability is key to success along with knowledge and BA skills.
Should have experience using Jira , manage requirements through agile process (Building Epics, user stories , backlog grooming, Show & Tell )
• Should have experience capturing requirements on end to end implementation of Service Cloud with features not limited to –
• Case management, Contacts ,Case Assignment, Omni-channel routing, Knowledge Management, Productivity improvement tools, Live Chat, Einstein Bots, Social media integrations
• Should be knowledgeable on Experience Cloud – understand the concepts of Case containment, Case deflections using Knowledge Center Services
• Gather and validate business requirements and user stories
• Plan & Drive workshops with business SMEs , user groups and Technical architect.
• Drive decisions on application functionality and collaborate with business SMEs
• Focus on Salesforce OOB and configurable functionality to address business requirements
• Create Epics, detailed user stories , As-is and To-be Process flows
• Groom User Stories
• Plan and Conduct Show & Tell Sessions during each Sprint cycle
• Collaborate with development and testing teams to build a quality product
• Review test cases and sign off on their completeness and correctness
• Coordinate with business during UAT
• Provide Training to business users on the functionality