Enterprise Finance Technology (FT) at this company
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Who We Look For
This company’s associates are innovators and problem-solvers. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. The data horizontal team within Finance Technology consists of extremely talented engineers, who develop industry leading financial management platforms that provide solutions to provide regulatory reporting globally.
We are looking for looking for a talented and highly motivated software engineer with distributed computing technologies experience or knowledge in Python or Java.
This position will sit within the Enterprise Finance Technology group within this company. This position seeks to fill the need for a senior full stack Developer. The individual selected for this role will be experienced and skilled in building and supporting highly dynamic, responsive web applications as well as be well versed in large-scale enterprise SDLC processes. The scope of the web design and development will include, but is not limited to creation of the web user interface, data input/update into heterogeneous data targets, database loading, access control and support to meet the needs of the business. Individual should have experience with various databases platforms, especially Oracle exadata.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience writing and maintaining RESTful services written in Java
• 5-7 years’ experience in C#, Java.
• 5-7 years’ experience with Angular.
• Experience writing and debugging Windows Workflow. It is not in the project yet, but it will be coming soon. You will want 1-2 people on the team to be familiar with it.
• 5-7 years experience taking web applications from concept through implementation and support.
• 5-7 years experience setting up web application environments.
• 3-5 years experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
• 3-4 years’ experience in Windows Server (2012)
• 3-4 years’ experience in databases – Oracle Exadata preferred
Desired Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
• Application management experience.
• Agile methodology.