This position is responsible for supervising the sanitation operation at the Cincinnati, OH facility, ensuring that the production building meets all USDA and internal requirements, and that daily production begins on time. This position is responsible for ensuring that all Sanitation Team Members possess and demonstrate the knowledge to follow all applicable personal chemical handling and food safety procedures. Record-keeping as required, supply inventory, personnel administration (e.g. timekeeping, scheduling, discipline, etc.), continuous cost and quality improvement, and participation on the plant management team are all components of this position. Position requires oversight of third shift production operations and has complete responsibility for staffing and scheduling to accommodate five, six, or seven-day production work weeks. REQUIREMENTS
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: At least 3 plus years sanitation supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills such as checking electronic mail entering data into document templates or creating simple queries.
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel: 0 – 10%
- Supervisory Skills: This position is responsible for supervising one supervisor and a group of 40-50 hourly team members.
- Special Skills: Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.