· Design & Architect digital customer experiences using the Hybris platform.
· Exposure to B2B and B2C transformation
· Experience in working with Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and its integration with AEM
· Integration with external Payment Processors and understanding of related concepts such as hosted payment pages, direct API integration, and tokenization.
· Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful Architecture, web services development
· Data modeling and extension to support custom business objects
· Extension of commerce sub-systems such as promotions, pricing, inventory, and customer service.
· Various caching- and in-memory data grid solutions, like EhCache or Oracle Coherence
· Integrations with CDN, social media and customer experience analysis solutions , Web Analytics , Reviews and Rating etc.
· Setup CI/CD pipelines using DevOps Tools (CodeBuild, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline)
· Utilizing an Agile SCRUM approach, the Solution Delivery Manager will work cross functionality to manage strategy and execution of Mobility Solution products throughout their lifecycle, ensuring business relevance, continuous improvement and support.
· Lead face-to-face, remote or mixed location Agile teams to clarify scope, refinement of backlogs and user stories by gaining alignment around features or product strategy.
· Experience in leading Team & Team player who pitch in wherever needed.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering or a relevant quantitative discipline
· Hybris Certified Developer with 5+ years’ experience
· Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, Data structures and Data Architecture
· Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL
· Agile/SCRUM experience
· Experience / Knowledge of other ecommerce platforms like ATG , Magento , WebSphere Commerce.
· Experience with Other Search technologies like SOLR , Endeca
· 5 years supporting marketing/digital functions or initiatives.
· Experienced with leading diverse teams and making decisions
· Experienced with Azure DevOps
· Experienced in orchestrating work between different groups across departments
· High communication skills
· Experienced to Change management