· Design and Develop highly scalable and available applications using Amazon Web Services
· Develop & deploy applications on AWS Serverless services (Lambda, Step Functions, APIGateway)
· Experience in system architecture, AWS architecture best practices in designing, migrating applications into the cloud environment
· Design and Develop applications with Python and/or Java, AWS Amplify.
· Build applications as Micro-services and Build GraphQL/REST APIs /SOAP APIs
· Setup CI/CD pipelines using AWS DevOps Tools (CodeBuild, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, cloud formation templates)
· Configure AWS CloudFront, Akamai and other CDNs
· Work with security team on cloud security
· Utilizing an Agile SCRUM approach, the Solution Delivery Manager will work cross functionality to manage strategy and execution of Mobility Solution products throughout their lifecycle, ensuring business relevance, continuous improvement and support.
· Lead face-to-face, remote or mixed location Agile teams to clarify scope, refinement of backlogs and user stories by gaining alignment around features or product strategy.
· Team player and pitch in wherever needed.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering or a relevant quantitative discipline
· AWS Certified Developer with 5+ years’ experience working with core AWS services
· Experience with AWS Glue, AWS Batch, SageMaker, CloudFormation, Lambda, S3, CI/CD, SQS, SNS, Angular
· Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, Data structures and Data Architecture
· Experience or familiarity with AWS data and analytics tools such as AWS Lake Formation, SageMaker
· Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL
· Agile/SCRUM experience
· Experience / Knowledge of other cloud service Azure, GCP.
· 5 years supporting marketing/digital functions or initiatives.
· Experienced with leading diverse teams and making decisions
· Experienced with Azure DevOps
· Experienced in orchestrating work between different groups across departments
· High communication skills
· Experienced to Change management