Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for managing the daily P&L process for one or more client trading desks. The Product Control function within HFS is responsible for valuation, daily and monthly P&L reporting, end of month pricing substantiation and end of day positional risk reporting.
1. Manages the daily P&L process for one or more client trading desks.
2. Responsible for the daily review of Quality Control checks.
3. Works with client(s) on P&L differences/inquiries.
4. Works with offshore Product Control Team (India) on quality control process.
5. Delivers final daily (and month-end) P&L statement to the client.
6. Prepares and manages the monthly (or more frequently as required) price verification process and associated reporting.
7. Updating and maintaining pricing policy for each financial type that is included in the consultants P&L reporting.
8. Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact.
9. Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees.
10. More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas.
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred. Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is preferred Excellent oral and written communication skills are required In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required Highly flexible and adaptable to change Technical skills / systems knowledge is required