- Perform Network Design to segregate internal and external networks.
- Develop architectural documentation and/or artifacts for use in migrating on-premise MPC workloads to IaaS cloud platforms from on-premise to AWS.
- Develop current, target, and transition architectures ensuring the modernization of integration points which are consistent, scalable, and flexible for MPC applications
- Develop architectural documentation and/or artifacts for use in migrating x86 workloads to AWS cloud-native technologies including solutioning, knowledge transfer, and key decision making.
- Build Infrastructure in AWS Cloud using AWS native services and Infrastructure as a code such as CloudFormation / Terraform
- Setting up & automation of AWS Infrastructure for Golden AMI pipeline, Patching, Backup and Restore
- Configure AWS logging and monitoring setup
- Migrate applications & database using tools such AWS SMS, CloudEndure, AWS DMS & industry best practices
- Implement best practices and configure native AWS services for logging and monitoring.
- Perform application assessment and provide Disaster Recovery recommendations to achieve RTO and RPO.
- Revisit Disaster Recovery Plan periodically and document Disaster Recovery testing scenarios and procedures.
- Ensure design and implementation adheres to security standards and complete required Security testing.
- 15+ years relevant experience in technology/software consulting with 10+ years of design, implementation, and/or consulting experience with distributed applications or systems architecture
- 5+ years of experience with infrastructure/application architecture, database architecture and networking
- Strong skills in AWS services across compute, network, and storage.
- Strong skills in micro-services architectures, data lake design, container orchestration platforms, DevOps and CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code using tools and technologies like Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Expertise in Application Migrations using tools such as Cloud Endure AWS SMS and AWS DMS
- Hands-On experience & Expertise in AWS Cloud-Formation or Terraform to build AWS infrastructure from scratch.
- Worked on AWS Landing Zone services for foundation build.
- Ability to define and implement best practices for core AWS services for VPC EC2 EBS S3 IAM ELB WAF VPN Transit Gateway RDS
- Has solid understanding of infrastructural automation.
- Expertise in Windows & Linux administration & Shell scripting.
- Worked on AWS Infrastructure Automation for AMI Patching Backup and DR Setup.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, technical conferences and development teams
- Visit customer locations and partner events (travel up to 25%)
- AWS Solutions Architect – Professional, AWS Network Specialty, AWS Security Specialty
- Multi-cloud would be a good-to-have.
Home office setup (network, phone, etc.) Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.