This company is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, This company is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, and Sperry. This company’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
As a Full Stack Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer, you will play a crucial role in the execution, delivery, and maintenance of software development projects supporting our family of brands across multiple regions. As a member of the Direct to Consumer eCommerce Technology team, this role is responsible for developing features & functions utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud as well as data integrations between eCommerce systems and organization platforms.
- Under general direction, writes Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) code for projects and support that adheres to industry best practices.
- Works with Business Analyst and Product Owner to provide technical requirements and level of effort.
- Works with eCom Technical team to write acceptance criteria and solution documentation to ensure solutions meet business expectations.
- Collaborates with other team members in an agile development process, spanning front end, back end, QA, and product management.
- Works collaboratively with outsource development partner to align to development and integration standards.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by Manager.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree level education in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- General knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is preferred.
- 5 years of web development experience.
- Exposure to basic project management methodologies; experience leading small projects preferred.
- Experience in C#, .NET, Ruby, and Java a plus.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs (Google Marketing Cloud, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, etc).
- Working knowledge of version control systems and Cloud Platforms (Git, Mercurial, JIRA, Confluence, Git Hub, Bit Bucket, Gulp, Jenkins).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate independently or as part of a team and complete agreed-upon deliverables within established timeframes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Normal Office Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.