· Designs, develops, tests, implements and supports primarily .Net/SQL applications.
· Apply project management skills, as developers are responsible for gathering requirements from the users and preparing project requirements documentation.
· Applicant should possess in-depth knowledge of most of the technical skills identified below.
Duties include but not limited to:
- New development in .Net environment, c#, SQL.
- Maintenance of existing applications in a variety of technologies.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills.
- Follow standards where identified.
- Creates project plans and schedules.
- Assists in the development and presentation of various analyses to management (e.g., organizational, systems, feasibility, and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans).
- Assists in the analysis of complex client and technical problems requiring diagnosis, testing and judgment of which approach or procedure is most appropriate.
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Develop a basic understanding of the industry and the products and services of the company.