You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. This company is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.Position Purpose:
In this position as a Finance Analyst III you will, compile and analyze financial information for the company. Lead various financial projects.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Handle complex and high level financial analysis
- Present and discuss analysis with upper management
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
•Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
•Paid Time Off including paid holidays
•Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
•401(k) and stock purchase plans
•Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of financial or data analysis experience. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.