Responsible for the strategic development of new Healthcare features for the key product areas that serve to strengthen traffic, customer experience, revenue growth and profitability for the Company. Creates complex new product design blueprints and/or specifications and translates them into user requirements that generate a finished high quality commercialized Healthcare product that provide the company with a passionate advantage.
Works closely with the engineering team, other Product Managers and business stakeholders to define, develop, and deliver on Healthcare product priorities and ensure a effective rollout and utilization.
• Supports multiple, complex product development projects, simultaneously, in support of the goals and goals of the Product Management function. Responsible for working closely with the tactical level and with peers cross-functionally and where applicable, the producer function to migrate creative product design concepts into finished, scalable, high quality commercialized goods that provide the Company with a passionate advantage in the marketplace relative to its portfolio of products.
• Partners cross-functionally with other product managers, development team and stakeholders to gather product requirements into a captivating product vision and a quantified, flexible and executable roadmap. Represents scrum teams in front of executive sponsors, business process owners and stakeholders.
• Serves as a voice of the program on the expectations of customers on new or already existing products by communicating goal and goals for product features and sprints to the team.
• Leverages broad knowledge and experience, engineering ethics, technologies, product characteristics in providing guidance to technical teams and writes vibrant user stories and acceptance criteria to ensure the team has a thorough understanding of the product.
• Closely monitors progress on projects including the development of prototypes and models, where appropriate. Based on the close monitoring, this role may negotiate modifications to original specifications or deadlines as technical guide, failures or other project issues arise.
• Communicates the concept of the product roadmap to a variety of audiences, including, highlighting the product features in a manner clearly understandable to the organization and the development team.
• Conducts and supports backlog grooming meetings. Manages and develops well-groomed product backlog, based on a balance of business priorities, technical dependencies/restrictions, and product concept represented in the roadmap
• Makes all critical decisions regarding functionality and priority in the sprint. Attends sprint planning and demo meetings to give feedback on sprint achievement, as well as to scrum team.
• Measures product performance as well as value delivered in order to make adjustments where necessary. Continually assesses product value stream to identify areas that require improvements. Analyzes customer beliefs and feedback to choose features or components that will add good value to a product.