We are seeking a strong motivated development manager to lead Clearpool’s OMS Development team to build and enhance our core real time trading platform. The OMS development manager will continually interact with multiple teams including product/traders/operations to plan and implement new robust trading features and improve on our existing offerings. A successful candidate has a keen interest in developing low latency trading systems in Java.
- Design & develop robust software solutions for Clearpool’s Order Management System
- Devise new algorithms and data structures for target environment and platform attributes in alignment with architectural patterns
- Create thorough test cases to ensure software stability and reliability
- Collaborate with traders and product team in researching and implementing changes to the trading system
- Communicate with operations teams about new features and existing behaviors
- Support production issues, including independently completing root-cause analysis and diagnosis.
- Manage, train, and grow OMS development team.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of professional core Java development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; eager to ask questions; able to clearly explain ideas
- Strong collaborative and team skills
- Strong JUnit testing skills
- String multi-threaded programming skills
- Experience with financial markets and electronic trading systems
- Familiar with the FIX protocol
- Familiar with real time market data processing
- Experience mentoring or managing developers
- Experience with Equity markets and/or derivatives, such as Options
- Experience with optimizing software performance and reducing latency
- Experience managing a team of 3-4 developers