POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Position is responsible for selling the Hospitality solution portfolio within an assigned territory; Position sells solutions and services to secure new opportunities maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing this company's ship share
- Targets current client accounts in local geographic area, typically at ownership level, in the small to medium-sized business market. Position is responsible for prospecting, managing and bringing to closure new business opportunities within targeted area including: Table Service accounts, Quick Service accounts, and other relevant hospitality industries in a territory.
- As a member of the sales team, objectives are focused and performance is measured on the ability to close new business.
- Position executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel; Position accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
- Serve as key interface in defining customer needs and this company's ability to meet those needs through solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and this company in regard to issues for current customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business or customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the assigned territory
- Position requires strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in this company; Must maintain focus on the development of new business opportunities and closing current accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships
- Work in cooperation with this company's teams to ensure a cohesive approach with all customers and minimize conflict
- Work cross-functionally within organization to ensure all aspects of the business work together for best results for the company and customers
- Structure mutually beneficial financial relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree with significant, relevant experience considered.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Objectivity and ability to make sound decisions
- Aptitude to learn quickly and perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently yet within company guidelines
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and professional maturity
- Ability to travel within local or regional territory 50% - 100% of time.
- Restaurant operations, sales, or management experience and/or training/certification
- 2 years+ of sales or operational experience with complex software and hardware solutions and professional services or prior experience in the POS industry
- Sales and/or Marketing experience with emphasis on prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business
- Prior experience managing and maintaining relationship with existing customers, assisting growth, problem resolution, consultation and introduction of new products.