• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital Job Description
Broker dealers play an important role in global markets as market makers and traders by executing large multi-billion dollar trade volumes across a diverse and complex portfolio of products. Large regulatory fines as well as reputational risk could ensue if the Bank fails to follow few required rules like daily cash reserve deposits with FED, maintain net capital levels, report trading activities etc. Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting Technology Function (BDFRR) was set up to eliminate operational risk in the reporting process by replacing legacy systems and processes with efficient automated technology stack.
BDFRR Platform has footprint across DB, ETL, IIS, Pega, Linux, Python and Axiom Infrastructure components. Hence recruiting a Senior Developer with full-stack experience is very critical to reduce the operational risk, meet the tight SLA reporting deadlines and in enabling a smooth functioning of the intraday reporting processes of the business. Candidate will work as part of a development team and will be responsible for developing new features, as well as maintaining existing features across the tech stack. The developer will collaborate and communicate with the global team members and also work with Support teams to ensure stability of the application.Responsibilities include:
- Evaluate, analyze the problem definition and the requirements to design and develop new or existing features following SDLC.
- Collaborate with other developers on the team for code and design reviews to build High-quality reusable code.
- Troubleshooting and Performance tuning of the application for SLA enhancements.
- Document high level and component level design, ensure quality standards in terms of usability and security of all the application components.
- Partner well with the Scrum Master, Project Manager, and other agile team members.
- Hands-on experience in server-side development, UI development and Scripting.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in order to meet goals without management oversight.
- Good understanding of database, performance tuning and debugging skills.
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, team player, good communications
- Domain knowledge in Investment Banking/ Regulatory Reporting.
- C# or Core Java or Microsoft .Net
- Python programming
- Restful web services, application frameworks like Spring Core
- Application servers such as apache, tomcat
- Build tools like ant, maven or gradle
- RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server or PL/SQL programming
- Data exchange formats such as XML, JSON
- Job schedulers like Autosys
- Build automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible and source control systems like GIT, Perforce
- Agile methodologies
- Optional :
- Data warehousing such as Informatica ETL tool
- Shell Scripting in Unix/Linux
- Investment Banking/ Regulatory Reporting Domain knowledge