I. Position Description
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
The Digital Experience Lead role will help deliver a best-in-class experience on our website and digital properties that maximizes both conversion and customer satisfaction. The incumbent will be the subject matter expert for marketing technologies, principally leveraging the Adobe Experience Cloud, to deliver enhanced user experiences, personalization, continuous a/b testing and site-wide optimization. Responsibility for every aspect of site maintenance, including page hierarchy, template design, authoring and publishing, as well as developing integrations with Target, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc., to create audiences and deliver targeted experiences. Will work closely with marketing teams, user experience teams, creative teams, information technology teams, back-end developers, system administrators, and end users to build a state-of-the-art web presence.
The Digital Experience Lead will have the opportunity to:
- Educate key stakeholders on best practices and emerging technologies, while building team acumen in available digital marketing capabilities.
- Develop scalable, dynamic messaging in digital channels that includes targeting,
re-targeting, and personalization to custom audiences.
- Develop the AEM maturity roadmap and lead the implementation.
- Deploy Adobe Experience Cloud integrations, such as A4T, and server-to-server APIs
- Leverage analytics to identify areas of optimization.
- Conduct a/b tests and report on results.
- Oversee the delivery of best-in-class multi-channel digital solutions
Supervisory Responsibilities (briefly describe, if applicable, or indicate None):
noneQualifications: II. Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field – and/or relevant commensurate work experience / certifications.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Five + years experience implementing and/or managing daily operations with the following Adobe Experience Cloud solutions:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) sites and assets
- Experience in creating digital data layers (tag management) and leveraging browser developer tools
- Experience in implementing personalized user experiences
- Experience in Agile project delivery
III. Preferred Qualifications
- Have a deep understanding of the AEM platform and best implementation practices
- Serve as the subject matter expert sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the platform
- Strong knowledge of Experience Fragments and Content Fragments
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Target activity types and their usage including Multivariate Testing and Automated Personalization
- Significant experience leveraging Target mBox profiles and Profile Scripts
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive results independently, but thrive in collaborative environments
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment and pivot quickly when needed
- Working knowledge of media tagging pixels, e.g., Facebook, Google, etc.
IV. Work Environment
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Adobe specific certifications.
- Experience leveraging additional applications in the Adobe suite, including but not limited to: Launch, Audience Manager, Advertising Could, Magento.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Familiarity with Multi-Site Manager.
- Familiarity with CRXDE Lite.
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment. May work in remote/virtual environment.