As a Cloud Network Engineer, you will:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary squad to build out and maintain security controls for our cloud platform
- Utilize deep technical knowledge to drive the delivery of scalable & secure network resources
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with the cloud services & platform related to network connectivity, partnering with our wider networking teams
- Build cloud network connectivity architectures & systems. Participate in design reviews and deliver on those designs.
- Take well known on-premise ways of working and translate them into a cloud native approach for modern technologies
- Participate with design and feedback workshops to improve our services and quality of work
- Participate in agile ceremonies to help deliver our commitments within our team
'- Minimum of 3 years’ experience provisioning, deploying and supporting cloud native applications in Azure with Ansible and Terraform or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience designing & implementing cloud connectivity; VPC/Network peering, Cloud-to-Cloud, On-prem-to-cloud
- Demonstrated experience using the following services from a cloud provider; VNets, Resource Groups, AzureVM, NSGs, Express Route, RBAC
- Demonstrated experience with use of Terraform, blueprints or CloudFormation to deliver complex infrastructure across Azure (Preferred) or AWS.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience securing complex network architectures across on-prem and cloud, including network firewall appliances.
- Experience in crafting and evolving CI/CD pipelines with GitLab or GitHub following GitOps principles
- Excited to bring order to cloud automation standards