Provide Journeyman Level support and collection analysis to support tactical, operational, and strategic decision-making. Address GEOINT needs by crafting and managing effective collection strategies. Apply problem-solving methodologies to develop efficient responses to requirements, priorities, or resource constraints.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in supporting the Source Operations Regional Division in interfacing with the Source Policy Team, intelligence analysts, GEOINT collection managers, and collection managers of multiple disciplines to develop holistic GEOINT Collection Posture Statements and other documents to respond to executive-level requests for information. Provide task management tracking for the Regional Division.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-10 years of experience as a geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) collection manager or source strategies analyst (SSA), including managing geospatial information needs within the GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS)
- GIMS training certification and active account status
- Knowledge of GEOINT tasking and collection processes and protocols
- Knowledge of national, commercial, and airborne GEOINT sensors and capabilities
- Knowledge of multi-INT sources and capabilities
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to develop GEOINT collection strategies
- Ability to collaborate with GEOINT analysts to deconstruct problems and develop effective collection approaches
- Ability to liaise with partners across the intelligence community (IC) and DoD to innovate and enable intelligence integration
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as an adjudicator within GIMS
- Experience as an imagery or geospatial analyst
- Experience with GIMS Advanced Search and Net-centric GEOINT Discovery Services (NGDS)
- Knowledge of multi-disciplinary intelligence (MDI) or event portal strategy (EPS) development
- Ability to facilitate interagency collaboration
Minimum Education Requirements
BA or BS degree preferred; MA or MS degree a plus.
Security Clearance Requirement
TS SCI with CI Poly.