Technical Experience required
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL, HTML,Pythonand relational databases, and application development.
· Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
· Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Xceptor, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
· Basic knowledge of SQL queries, loops, if-else conditions, ETL processes
· Familiarity with Advanced Microsoft Excel functions and Power Query tools
Familiarity with PERL 5
· Familiarity with understanding Regex
· Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
· Should be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Candidate should possess excellent communication skills and able to negotiate solutions effectively
· Candidate should be able to align to the processes and standards of customer and bring best practices
· Experience in system development life cycle using agile methodologies
· A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
· Experience in working business-critical processes in challenging environment
Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space.
Business Domain Experience:
Nice to have Financial Hedge funds, Investments, Wealth Management experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Taking business requirements, current and future state process designs and translating them into robotic solution using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Ensure the life cycle processes are followed diligently from requirements through deployment
- Identify design level components, re-usable and modularize the automation
B Build code components in a manner that are scalable, testable and deployable at ease.
- Understand NFRs required for the Automation and ensure they are covered as a part of design
- Manage customer communication and governance and raise any technical risks proactively
- Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in testing.
- Support UAT and rollout phases.
- Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
||Proficiency Level *
||Client Life Cycle Management
* Proficiency Legends
||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.