The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining, and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and solution strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As Solution Architect for Supply Chain Domain, you will be part of a highly visible team focused on enabling this company'ss end-to-end value chain through modern technologies and methods. The strategy and architecture you help define will have a direct impact on this company's End-to-End Digitization strategy.
• Understands communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
• Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive partners globally
• Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
• Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
• Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are accurately identified, addressed/documented.
• Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
• Identify and research innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
• Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
• Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
WHAT YOU BRING TO this company
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 7+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom-developed solutions
• 3+ years of experience performing E2E Solution architecture and creating a technology roadmap
• Must have experience implementing Manhattan WMS, TMS and fulfillment solutions
• Must have experience with Omni-channel Order fulfillment solution deployments
• Must have experience designing/implementing microservice architecture
• Must have experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
• Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
Yes, 5 % of the Time