We are seeking experienced Appointment Setters to join our growing team to source and respond to potential clients, answer initial questions, and schedule sales appointments for our sales team, sending a combination of cold and warm outbound messages via LinkedIn, and e-mail.
Our Appointment Setters have the opportunity to work 10 – 20+ hours per week. Pay is hourly + commission, based on positive results.
This is a work-from-home (remote), 1099 independent contractor position.
The right candidate is a proactive go-getter.
In addition to responding to and generating an ongoing lead pipeline, proactively researching leads and contacts, you will rapidly respond to incoming and returning client questions via e-mail and our online platforms, as needed.
You’re organized, resourceful, ambitious, and an excellent communicator as this position requires strong written communication skills, as well as attention to detail and a passionate commitment to setting appointments and generating leads.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated leader and is ideal for the highly entrepreneurial and driven individual who is fully accountable and customer-focused.
- Contact 300+ leads per week, using an initially written script we provide, to schedule appointments.
- Enter scheduled meetings into team calendars.
- Enter notes on each call made on our CRM platform.
- Send re-cap emails to clients to summarize how calls went
- Use simple online portal, for invoicing all work completed & managing work schedule
- Communicate fluently.
- Utilize all resources available (LinkedIn, Partnership Channels, team generated potential client call sheet, social media, newsletters, tradeshows, publications, etc.…) to identify new lead targets.
- Rapidly respond to incoming lead needs via e-mail.
- Actively identify business development opportunities and prospects while creating individual sales strategy.
- Work with existing Sales Team in planning and performing a variety of business development and lead related activities.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Operations Team for planning.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- In-depth understanding of LinkedIn, and how to use it to communicate to potential clients
- Positive attitude
- Goal and detail-oriented
- Ability to commit to a set part-time weekly schedule
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to respond rapidly to both potential clients and team
- Experience with Google Sheets, Calendly, LinkedIn & CRMs, etc…
- Desire to grow and improve
- Reliable computer and internet service
NOTE - This position is perfect for:
- People with previous sales or sales appointment setting experience
- Business professionals who would like to work from home
- Professionals with business and/or sales experience
- College students with a business or marketing focus
- Direct Sales Professionals
What’s in it for the right candidate:
- Opportunity to earn a great income and grow with a great company.
- Extensive training and an in-house support team to help you succeed.
- Room to grow: successful candidates will be considered for an increase in commission percentage year-over-year.