The Loan, Lease, and Trade Operations (LLTO) Data Quality Management team provides global support and oversight for Data Quality, LLTO Reporting Center of Excellence, CCAR Data Capture, and Quality Assurance Testing.
This role is responsible for supporting design, delivery, and oversight of reporting solutions across LLTO. This includes working with stakeholders to build requirements and deliver new reporting solutions, as well as supporting ongoing delivery of existing/BAU reporting. This will also include overseeing delivery of data and reporting that has visibility with external regulators. The candidate will perform analysis in support a wide array of ah-hoc inquires received by the team. Must have a strong proficiency in data/reporting and the ability to navigate both business and technical aspects of the role. Core Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluating new reporting, data, and visualization requests to help build requirements and ultimately deliver user-facing solutions.
- Overseeing accurate and on-time delivery of LLTO Accuracy, Timeliness, and Key Volume metrics.
- Supporting delivery of Shared National Credit reporting.
- Running recurring reporting processes and meet established SLAs.
- Participating in and consulting on projects to ensure consistency of solutions and design.
- Assisting with managing product ownership responsibilities for Loan IQ reporting, such as prioritizing ad-hoc and recurring query requests.
- Leading and supporting department initiatives as required.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to translate end user objectives into technical requirements, including working directly with application developers to deliver outcomes.
- Strong ability to work with and across large data sets.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and assess processes horizontally.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Risk management mindset with a view toward ensuring a strong risk framework.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and businesses.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively across multiple levels of the organization.
- Self-directed and comfortable working both independently and in a team setting.
- Knowledge of Wholesale Credit and/or Operations
- Knowledge of LoanIQ
- Familiarity with SQL, Alteryx, SSMS, MS Access and Tableau