Plan, direct and coordinate human resource management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as compensation, benefits, payroll, personnel policies, employee and labor relations, employee development and regulatory compliance.
· Develops and administers all human resources plans, programs and procedures for all company personnel.
· Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and operational systems.
· Monitors and maintains reports and communication from, and with, franchisor’s HR Department.
· In conjunction with Directors of Recruitment implements and at least annually analyzes employee compensation and benefit programs.
· Maintains job description inventory and rewrites job descriptions as necessary.
· Conducts new employee orientation for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
· Coordinates with Directors of Recruitment to monitor all career path programs.
· Creates and/or implements employee recognition reward and/or incentive programs.
· Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, seminars, etc. as requested or required.
· Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
· Evaluates departmental results in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
· Participates in all approved franchisor HR training and development programs.
· Maintains all personnel files to insure adherence to all regulatory and company policy requirements.
· Responsible for handling any employee related audit by governmental entities or private investigation.
· Monitors employee performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
· Maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
· Maintains all criminal background check documentation.
· Processes all background checks as required for special service lines or specialized clinical personnel.
· Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
· Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
· Monitors and tracks employee required training to ensure compliance.
Payroll & Benefits:
· Coordinates all workers compensation initial claims and follow-up towards an injured employee’s return to work as soon as possible.
· Coordinates all qualified FMLA employee claims and return to work.
· Responsible for the weekly assembly of all salaried personnel payroll time sheets and forwarding to payroll processing.