The O365/SharePoint Developer will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting intranet/extranet solutions on Office 365/SharePoint Online/Microsoft Teams. Support, Design, develop and implement a variety of Office 365 / SharePoint Online / Microsoft Teams centric solutions, including: Web Content Management, Business process management, Integrations to other systems and processes. Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform. Monitor and analyze SharePoint tenant and application performance using SharePoint Admin tools, PowerShell, and third-party tools.
• Minimum of 4 years related experience in a MS365 SharePoint developer role or within an IT department working on Microsoft Office 365 technologies. Skill set should include:
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint online Modern and classic experiences.
- Strong SharePoint Online Administration skills.
- Strong experience with PowerShell Scripting.
- Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to evaluate a problem, research solutions, test and propose end user solutions and the ability to meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a project team. Develop strong working relationships with technology teams across all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Process orientation, attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge in system design and analysis principles.
- High energy; able to deal with demanding pace and changing priorities; ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to convey technical information to non-technical staff or customers.
- Experience leveraging Power Automate for automated routines or building interactive apps in PowerApps to enhance SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Experience using development tools, C#, custom .net CORE REST APIs, ASP.Net, Syncfusion React, Kendo UI, Aderant Handshake Portal, or other tool sets.
- Microsoft Teams development with SPfx, Viva, SP Syntex
- Experience with and working knowledge of DevOps is a plus.
- Experience working with core Microsoft technologies including SQL Server and IIS.
- Expertise in related Office technologies and Microsoft security concepts are a plus
- Experience with SDLC and Change Management;
- Application analytics
- Prior experience working in the legal field is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.