Enterprise Finance Technology (FT) at this company
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Who We Look For
This company’s associates are innovators and problem-solvers. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. The Strategic Asset and Liability management Technology team within Finance Technology consists of multiple teams working on building the target FAS133 hedging platform for various asset categories including debt, FX capital, MBS and US treasuries. Team is also responsible for generating risk and P/L for SALMT positions for multiple asset classes like debt, FX swaps, Interest rate swaps, bonds and repos etc.
We are looking for looking for a talented and highly motivated software engineer with knowledge in Python, or Java to help in building out the target FAS 133 hedging platform and also help the team with the multiyear LIBOR front to back transition work.
Candidate will have an opportunity to grow and influence the technology direction across the broader organization.
Enterprise Finance Technology’s SALMT team is looking for motivated new talent to help the team build out the target FAS133 hedging platform and LIBOR front to back transition project. This role will involve partnering with key stakeholders to ensure proper design and architectural patterns are deployed to ensure high-availability, failover, and scaling. Demonstrate best practices throughout software development lifecycle of design, build, code review and test with focus on application resilience.
• Advanced knowledge of Python (preferred), Java or C/C++
• Creative, quick-thinking and an aptitude for solving problems with technology.
• Experience of using design and architectural patterns.
• Design and development experience in modern technologies such as API management, REST/API integration, Containers, Micro services.
• Experience in databases (relational/document/etc.) including NoSQL databases.
• Experience in Web UI (Angular, Spring) and CI/CD tools
• Ability to work both independently and within a high functioning team environment.
• Experience of working on Quartz and remote risk is a plus
• Understanding of various financial instruments Interest rate swaps, FX swap and bond is preferred but not required.