Team Lead, Information Delivery
The HFS Information Delivery team combines technical and business knowledge to support our internal and external clients. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver that can work to resolve technical issues as well as business reporting issues.
The successful candidate will be an intellectually curious, ambitious self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function as an effective Team Leader in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding environment.
1. Manages daily/monthly delivery process for a key client and is a point of escalation for daily/monthly deliverables.
2. Provides business partners with ongoing technical support and acts as a trouble-shooter and point of escalation for daily/monthly deliverables.
3. Interacts with technology, product management, and operations to understand, analyze, and translate business requirements into functional solutions to reduce costs or improve processes or services.
4. Prepares documentation and provides training to partners related to system or process changes.
5. Collaborates with other business teams and stakeholders.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
· 1-3 years management experience a plus
· Highly flexible and adaptable to change
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Technical skills / systems knowledge is a plus (ie. SQL, PowerBI)
· A positive goal orientated attitude with a focus on delivery
· Strong interest in working with business teams to deliver sustainable solutions
· Understanding of Financial Services and specifically hedge fund operations is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ relevant, proven work experience is required