This role is in support of Transformation for Mortgage and Vehicle Servicing Operations (MVSO) organization. Role will be focused on high impact cross functional initiatives that deliver business outcomes, driving execution of Operational Excellence (OpEx) transformation work for medium to large scale projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading multiple projects and priorities at the same time, including process or project analysis and assessments, managing all deliverables, process or project materials, communications, oversight of necessary training and employee readiness needs for process only or technology change efforts.
• Facilitates across multiple areas (business, operations, technology, key partners) to drive critical change initiatives.
• Oversees analysis of current-state and development of future-state to facilitate implementation.
• Assessing the adoption risk associated with the change effort.
• Communicating risks and rewards associated with decisions and actions to stakeholders in business-oriented terms and ensure all controls are in place to sustain risk mitigation.
• Identifying, developing and executing strategies and supporting tactics to engage and influence all stakeholders to make needed behavioral changes.
• Developing concise and succinct presentations that will influence dialogue at all executive levels including the expertise in knowing the fine balance between detailed and high-level messages.
• Requires skillful communication abilities to ask the right questions, using tools and visual materials, to uncover root causes to business challenges, identify opportunities, and make recommendations.
• Ability to develop strong partnerships and relationships including full coordination with business partners; Fully accountable for engaging the appropriate partners to drive the work and deliver against expected outcomes.
• Utilizes sound process improvement models and techniques and fully understands project management methodologies.
• Balanced expertise in process design, process re-engineering and project management, including operational improvements at the enterprise level.
• Must be able to work within compressed deadlines driving planning and execution of complex, cross functional projects, including process only and technology.
• Impact assessments tied to cross functional change, including upstream and downstream.
*1+ years of all aspects of end-to-end project management experience including process improvement &/or re-engineering and technology change efforts in an Agile environment
• Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and in Visio
• Demonstrated PowerPoint presentation skills and ability to target messaging to different audiences
• Proven experience with managing a complex group of stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions to achieve desired results
• Excellent decision making skills with an assertive and proactive communication style
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills
• Must be proficient in data management to include strong data analytic capability
• Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks to meet extremely compressed deadlines
• Enthusiastic, energetic, determined and positive – especially under pressure
• Ability to navigate enterprise, research and resource information across the bank
• Ability to handle project coordination, delivery and execution while doing analysis/assessment of solutions to drive business outcomes
• Critical thinker and risk minded
• Project Management Professional Certified preferred
• PMI or Six Sigma certification a plus
Manages projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as secondary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives and provides assistance to staff. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change.
Accountable for initiatives limited in scope to department products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies. Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Responsible for Clarity and PCM updates and project documents. Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Typically 3+ plus years of project management support experience.