Engages with business partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques. Manages design or redesign of processes or projects using six sigma methodologies. Integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement. Builds action plans and drives execution. Applies business redesign concepts, practices and DFSS tools. May manage teams to achieve process or project objectives. Processes are within a product or service delivery within a single business unit or department and are typically directed toward improving a single business, product, or function. May be Green Belt or Black Belt certified.
• Engages with business partners within and outside of MVSO to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques for multiple projects.
• Manages the design or redesign of processes or projects.
• Builds strategies to integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement. Builds action plans and drives execution.
• Collaborates across organizations to create strong strategic alignment of business redesign concepts, practices and tools
• Proven ability to think and act strategically/analytically, understands the big picture, the drivers of success, communicates with impact and drives decision making across the teams
•Leads through influence and drives the results of work/action plans of the team.
* Project management, process improvement, or process design experience required
• Ability to own actively end-to-end initiatives they are assigned to.
• Experience supporting and participating in technology change efforts.
• Ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions to achieve desired results
• Leads from the front - owns their work and helps to support the work of the team.
• Proficient in data management, analytical skills and ability to leverage data to inform and influence actions in a compelling way.
• Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to target messaging to different audiences
• Ability to make decisions with an assertive and proactive communication style both verbally and written.
• Consulting mindset - creative problem solving, can do attitude
• Active listening skills
• Excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks to meet extremely compressed deadlines
• Proficient using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
• Enthusiastic, energetic, determined and positive – especially under pressure
• Ability to navigate enterprise, research and resource information across the bank
• Critical thinker, Risk minded and Self starter
Desired Skills / Experience
3+ years of all aspects of end-to-end project management experience including process improvement/re-engineering and technology change efforts