LOB Specific Description:
Develops analytical and technical tools and delivers quantitative solutions for process enhancement and risk management. Candidate will combine the financial, operational, and technical knowledge in bridging the needs of the operations teams and guidelines from the technology team.
Enterprise Role Overview:
- Works as part of a broader team on delivery of projects spanning multiple quantitative domains
- Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results
- Interacts extensively with internal or external contacts to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex problems
- Will leverage strong quantitative and programming skills to build deep knowledge of the banks pricing & risk libraries and infrastructure. Use this knowledge to serve as a trusted partner to clients
- Develops analytical and technical tools and delivers quantitative solutions for process enhancement and risk management
Leads multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Serve as a SME and use that expertise to influence the optimal design and delivery of projects. Expected to lead by influence and drive strategic adoption. Demonstrated progressive growth in skill and responsibilities in various roles. Has extensive professional and functional knowledge developed through financial industry experience. Key responsibilities include: Provide subject matter expertise in process design, tool development or methodology validation ; Design and roll out analytical and technical tools for validations of new models/methodology; Provides guidance and mentoring to junior analysts as needed; Be a solution provider who can leverage the knowledge and experience to deliver a high quality end product; and Understands financial products across all asset classes and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations. Posses advanced degree in physic, applied mathematics, statistics/probability or another heavy quantitative discipline. Required Skills:
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- At least 3-7 years of experience in financial markets.
- Understands financial products across all asset classes in capital markets and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations.
- Knowledge of operational processes.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python and associated analytical libraries.
- Knowledge of Tableau and data visualization methodologies.
- Advanced degree in physics, applied mathematics, statistics/data science or other quantitative discipline.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.