LOB Specific Description:
Associate will be responsible for preparing and/or reviewing reconciliations for various lines of business. Additionally associate will be responsible for researching and assisting in the resolution of reconciliation exceptions. Associate will be responsible for assisting with the month end closing process and balance sheet account attestation. Associates in this role consistently interact with various Ops business units, Regulatory Reporting, Finance, Internal Audit, and other financial institutions. Role will require associate to conduct root cause analysis and identify opportunities for improving functions and processes. Associate will participate-in/lead tactical and strategic projects focused on process improvements and risk mitigation. Enterprise Role Overview:Follows established written procedures and guidelines, provides technical and analytical support in a global markets operations support function for one or more operations product areas. Uses established techniques to analyze and resolve complex operations support problems/initiatives requiring exception handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product/services specialists to resolve. May assist in managing projects and/or introduction of new initiatives, systems, products and services and processes coordination across multiple operations functions. Employees will have college degree (Associates or higher) or comparable work experience. Required skills include: expert Excel knowledge, detail orientation, ability to manage multiple priorities and multi task, excellent time management and prioritization skills, with ability to meet tight deadlines, ability and willingness to continuously learn on the job, ability to problem-solve and take ownership of process improvements, ability to work in a team environment, excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders. Desired skills include: Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar major preferred and a basic understanding of and/or experience in financial service industry. To be used for employees in Global Markets only. Required Skills:
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- Intermediate-level Excel knowledge
- Detail orientation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multi task
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability and willingness to continuously learn on the job
- Ability to problem-solve and take ownership of process improvements
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Willing to work overtime to complete responsibilities
- College degree (Associates or higher) or comparable work experience
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.