Our Intelligent Process Automation (“IPA”) practice focuses on providing Robotic Process Automation, Smart Data Intake, Machine learning solutions and Analytics for mission critical business processes to major industries globally. It is one of the largest practices across the globe and fastest growing practices in the company, and a key pillar of our digital offerings. We are seeking an Automation Portfolio Lead to grow our presence in select high growth focus accounts in Communications, Media, & High Tech (CMT) vertical in North America.
In this role, the Portfolio Lead / Presales Solution Architect will be responsible designing, positioning, and mobilizing solutions during presales, sales, and program startup for clients with his/her portfolio. This position will collaborate with our delivery leaders, help expand accounts, and quarterback our pursuit SMEs to help craft winning proposals.Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs from prospects and clients
- Help anchor pursuits and presentations around proposed solutions to senior client execs
- Collaborate with teams across Cognizant to create targeted pitches and solution offerings
- Build and manage senior and mid-level customer relationships in business and IT
- Conceptualize and lead proof of concepts in presales stage
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and POVs to client stakeholders
- For designated portfolio, drive strategic plans associated with revenue and margin targets, identifying potential opportunities, and developing the tactical plans associated with those opportunities
- 10+ years’ experience in CMT business unit and good domain understanding.
- Record of success in presales solution architect role for managed services, consulting services and/or IT services
- Experience in automation, intelligent operations, operational analytics and/or operational consulting
- Knowledge of Intelligent Process Automation Technologies – RPA, iPaaS, API-led automation, ICR/OCR, AI/ML/NLP
- Experience in expanding or mining automation services is a plus
- Business acumen, communication, and drive for results
- Strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional client management skills and experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and matrixed environment
- Hands on working style, willing to roll up his / her sleeves to ‘get the job done’.
- Comfortable working on concurrent pursuits and activities; ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Willing to travel 50%+ annually (post Covid)