Help Define the Future
Product Managers drive change and innovation at this company. A thought leader and technology-focused organization, this company always looks to push the envelope. If you’re looking to spearhead a process that imagines disruptive solutions, defines their execution and ensures their success, all within a fast-growing, challenging yet established organization that’s all about the people, keep reading!
Reporting to the Head of Product Management, product managers are responsible for product lifecycle planning, from imaging through adoption. This includes gathering and prioritizing market, customer, and business needs, defining the product vision, and working closely with development to deliver it. It also includes working with all other departments (e.g. training, analytics, marketing and staffing operations) to align with the company’s overall strategy, values, and goals. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll lead a highly skilled cross-functional team to imagine, design and implement cutting-edge innovative offerings to disrupt the creative staffing industry. Using the latest technologies in creative ways, you will
The ideal candidate will have
- Investigate the latest trends and discoveries in web/mobile/AI technology to inspire your work.
- Uncover insights into the needs of Creative Talent and the People/Organizations that hire them to give context to your work.
- Apply those insights to imagine unprecedented features and solutions that will delight our customers and add brilliance to your work.
- Design innovative product offerings and technology features that will define the course for the next ten years of creative staffing and give purpose to your work.
- Establish proof-of-concept implementations and verify market hunger to actualize your work.
- Work with our Enterprise Product team to bring the offering to production and grow the business to leverage your work.
- 3-5 years of software product management experience
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple diverse stakeholders
- Creative problem solving
- Technical acumen to understand the fundamentals and important nuances of emerging technologies
- Experience with market research, competitive analysis, and concept vetting
- Experience working with image technology or artificial intelligence and machine learning.