You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. This company is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility. Position Purpose:
Coordinate, consolidate, analyze, explain and report financial information utilized in budgeting and planning projections across the corporation’s business units and corporate departments. The ideal candidate for this role would have prior experience with a large public accounting firm as well as, experience with 606 and Lease Accounting. The Senior Financial Planning Analyst will function primarily remote. The role is expected to work only one day per week in the Pittsburgh office. Responsibilities:
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Support corporate departments in the development and analysis of staffing, spending plans, and variances to budget
- Coordinate with the business unit finance staff to ensure that forecasts and financial projections are practical and prepared in a timely manner
- Ensure significant assumptions and variances are identified, explained, and ensure all presentation materials are accurate and complete
- Develop analytical reports and presentations of projections that highlight significant issues for executive review
- Develop and improve processes as business needs change
- Assist in training and act as the “go to” person for other analysts
- Assist with preparing the annual audit report
- Stay current with accounting pronouncements
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience, preferably in public accounting, healthcare or insurance industry.
- Budget and planning experience, preferably in managed care environment and experience in working with all levels of the organization.
- Financial planning and reporting systems experience preferred.
Certified Public Accountant preferred.