- Lead the design, build, test and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application Software Engineers.
- Lead a team of engineers to architect, design, build, test and maintain industry leading Healthcare Analytics products leveraging cutting edge technologies.
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Perform code reviews and use CI/CD to deliver high-quality code and rapidly fix bugs
- Leverage agile practices, collaborate with Product Managers, Project Managers, QA Engineers and other cross functional team members to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Learn and apply new and emerging technologies to solve complex problems
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience with high performance distributed systems.
- Full-stack development experience in delivering commercial enterprise software.
- Proficiency in C++ & Linux.
- Knowledge of Mongo / No-SQL Databases.
- Knowledge of Agile best practices and CI/CD.
- Experience with AWS.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.