OverviewBuild your future with this company.
We’re a diverse team dedicated to delivering incredible fiber technology to neighbourhoods and businesses across the nation. Our company and culture are driven by one purpose: to delight customers and connect communities with the power of fibre-optic possibility. All we need is...you
Because of our continued success and extraordinary growth into new markets, this company is coming to your community and we are expanding our sales team! We have an amazing opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Outside Residential Sales Representative
to sell our products and services to residential customers!
This is not
a desk job. In fact, as an Outside Residential Sales Representative, you will sell our products and services in a door-to-door manner. You will be canvassing neighbourhoods and providing the community with reliable TV, phone, and internet services. You will act as a territory manager and take ownership in acquiring new leads (above and beyond the list of addresses provided by our marketing team). You will gain referral partners, participate in community events, and act as a brand ambassador for this company at all times. This is a year-round, full time position with a flexible work schedule and you can manage your own 40hr work week between 9am – 9pm. Yes, that’s right, you get the work/life balance you’ve been looking for! What’s in it for you?
- Earn $60k to $100k per year or more
- Base salary plus uncapped monthly commission
- Receive a $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- $2,500 Supplemental income during the first 3 months of employment
- Opportunity to earn an additional $4,500 in Bonuses in the first 6 months of employment!
- Discounted this company's services and products!
- Full Benefits Package - Begins on first day of employment!
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days with excellent company match
- Supplemental income provided during training!
- Top performers and their guest are invited to an all-expense paid trip to a tropical destination- this year we went to Jamaica!
In these unprecedented times, TDS Telecom has taken steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees, candidates, and customers. Specifically, all Outside Residential Sales Representatives will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by TDS Telecom. In addition, TDS Telecom has adopted practices, such as daily temperature checks, regularly sanitizing devices and social distancing when interacting with customers, to keep both our employees and customers safe.
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience – OR – current military service, or prior military service with honourable discharge
- Ability to obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell
- Must have access to reliable transportation
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Computer literate with familiarity of in-home electronics, computers, and high-speed Internet preferred
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the ability to handle rejection in the selling process well
- Must be a good listener and have superior people skills
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in a calm, professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with customers to educate them on cable, voice, and data services
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer information
- Ability to deal with public in a professional manner
- Must be able to pass local community background checks and permitting processes
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.