LOB Specific Description:
A single contributor working independently with institutional clients, maintaining and enhancing relationships. Operates as the single point of contact and will help the Hedge Fund or asset Manager navigate the bank. Responsible for ensuring issues are resolved and appropriate client communication has taken place. Promotes customer retention and satisfaction through client meetings and discussions on operational performance to drive or defend revenue.
Has a thorough understanding of the assigned accounts' requirements. Resolution and remediation of issues through use of metrics and root cause analysis. Strong LOB product and market knowledge across 1 or more LOB. Champion of strategic initiatives rollout with the team and/or clients. Provides guidance to more junior staff. Knowledge of Prime Brokerage, Margin, Settlements, Corporate actions, Other Operational functions, the Hedge Fund industry, and client facing experience are all helpful. Responsibilities:
- Timely response to client queries regarding trade breaks, Asset transfers, Margin disputes, Corp Actions, Box Positions, SL charges, etc.
- Buy in avoidance
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure timely resolution of Client fails
- Involvement in ad hoc projects for new processes or industry initiatives
- Breaks investigation and resolution
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- 2 or more years of Equity Prime Brokerage, and Finance and Clearing experience
- Strategic mindset.
- Analyze data and provide root cause analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Detail Oriented.
- Develop strong rapport with front line units and business partners
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time.
- Operates successfully in a self-driven / fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage competing needs and drive to quality despite changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to mitigate Operational Risk and establish Risk Framework.
- Presentable, confident and client focused. Client facing experience or ability to conduct discussions with Clients in a confident manner
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds
- Previous experience within a client service team with particular focus on DMA and OTC settlement
- Knowledge of Operational Risk, Client Money Protection and Funding
Enterprise Role Overview:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Working independently, maintains and enhances relationships with existing institutional clients. Promotes investment product sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products, and market developments. Works closely with sales, portfolio managers, product specialists and/or client service staff to coordinate all sales and support activities for assigned accounts. Covers medium-sized and/or less complex institutional accounts.
Has a thorough understanding of the assigned accounts' requirements. Provides guidance to more junior staff , but has no formal supervisory responsibility. Has five or more years of portfolio management, sales, marketing, or relationship management experience. Often has a CFA. Possesses a strong knowledge of the firm's products and services. Based on performance and experience, does not have the prominence of a Senior Level I.