Develops analytical and technical tools and delivers quantitative solutions for process enhancement and risk management. Candidate will combine the financial, operational, and technical knowledge in bridging the needs of the operations teams and guidelines from the technology team.
- Works as part of a broader team on delivery of projects spanning multiple quantitative domains
- Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results
- Interacts extensively with internal or external contacts to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex problems
- Will leverage strong quantitative and programming skills to build deep knowledge of the banks pricing & risk libraries and infrastructure. Use this knowledge to serve as a trusted partners to clients
- Develops analytical and technical tools and delivers quantitative solutions for process enhancement and risk management
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- At least 7-10 years of experience in financial markets
- Knowledge of Python and associated analytical libraries
- Knowledge of Tableau and data visualization methodologies
- Understands financial products across all asset classes in capital markets and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations
- Knowledge of operational processes
Enterprise Role Overview:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Manage a team of quantitative professionals to deliver on various projects. Serve as the key QS lead on various high profile projects. Expected to communicate effectively with senior management across functional teams. Effectively manage junior analysts to produce high quality deliverables from the team across projects.
Must be able to understand the details of the various projects under the team and communicate updates effectively. Has extensive professional and managerial experience through progressive career growth in the financial industry. Key Responsibilities include: Provide daily direction to team to deliver on various projects related to expertise in process design, tool development or methodology validation; Key responsibility for the design and roll out analytical and technical tools for validations of new models/methodology; Provides guidance and mentoring to direct reports by effectively managing team and resources;
Must have a solid understanding of financial products and their implementation within the banks risk and pricing infrastructure; and Understands financial products across all asset classes and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations. Posses advanced degree in physic, applied mathematics, statistics/probability or another heavy quantitative discipline.