This position is in the Contact Center Voice Technology organization. The ideal candidate will have a diverse background in contact center technologies, call routing and an in depth knowledge of how call flows are designed. This position will require the individual to manage multiple complex projects with competing priorities and work through business requirements to design call routing solutions. The role of the CTI and Call Routing Designer is to design, develop, integrate and support enterprise CTI solutions in a diversified technology environment. This includes, but is not limited to, design, development and production support of Genesys CTI applications, Contact Center voice platforms (e.g., Avaya Call Manager), and adjunct technologies such as Virtual Hold. Required Skills
- Minimum 5+ years Genesys technical, hands-on experience with focus on various Genesys technologies & solutions.
- Previous experience with Genesys Interaction Routing (Composer/ORS).
- Experience in Retail and Wealth Banking Domain
- Experience in Mobile Technologies
- Experience in Avaya/Cisco routing is added advantage
- Experience in Agile workflow methodologies
- Experience with Virtual Hold Technologies