Leads Global Banking & Mar Issues Management including Validation. Performs intake of all issues (audit identified, regulatory identified, risk/compliance identified and business self-identified) which includes working with business partners to accept action plans that are aligned to our policies. Develops and executes test programs that are designed to address the risk and root cause identified issues. Responsible for conducting relevant testing in support of the issues management process. Interacts with business partners and audit partners to identify emerging risks, key initiatives, regulatory required projects, etc.
3-5 years of experience in Audit, Risk Compliance in Financial Institutions
· Sound organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills including ability to effectively write reports, present to management and various regulators.
· Ability to work in a matrix reporting structure.
· Ability to successfully communicate to influence management and lead change on both strategic and tactical initiatives.
· Able to deliver quality work timely and independently
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to effectively interact with diverse teams.
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities without compromising deadlines
· Strong project management skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Advanced degree in a related field.
· Written Communication; Work paper documentation
· Previous experience auditing information technology.
· Strong presentation skills.