We’re a culture that:
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Group is responsible for the overall financial management of our company. This includes accounting, financial and regulatory reporting, balance sheet management, financial planning and analysis, treasury, investor relations, corporate investments and tax
Global Banking and Markets Finance strives to be a valued business partner to the company's trading, corporate and institutional banking businesses. Our first priority is to operate a series of key control processes to ensure the integrity of GBAM's financial results. Then we build on these activities to offer performance insight to business leaders. The assets of Finance are its people.
Global Valuation Group (GVG); Manages the Governance, Policies, and centralized reporting in support of Valuation Control. Also, supports the development and implementation of valuation control methodologies.
Within the CFO Group, The Global Valuation Group (GVG) at Bank of America provides valuation and Independent Price Verification (IPV) support covering the Global Banking and Markets Business.
This position will be primarily focused on IBOR migration for Global Rates and related Line of Business, such as FX and Credit. GVG is a cross asset class group supporting the organizations Valuation Control and we value deep experiences across multiple products/sectors. Key Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance the quantitative methodologies for IPV and associated Fair Value and Prudent Valuation Adjustments
- Work closely with Traders, Market Risk, Model Risk Management, Front Office Quants, Product Controllers, and Senior Managers on Valuation related matters. Communicate complex valuation matters to Senior Management, Auditors, and Regulators.
- Leverage expert knowledge of financial markets, products, and quantitative background to critically evaluate the IPV results and support resolution of IPV differences..
- Define Fair Value Hierarchy classification and justification, i.e. create the framework for a given product, risk, or portfolio as appropriate.
- Support Front Office Model Governance through the review of model limitations and potential impact on Fair Value.
- Drive Operational Excellence and Innovation of Valuation Control processes:
- Implement systematic Valuation Control processes for specific products.
- Lead strategic projects supporting valuation analytics and architecture.
- Develop data analytics to better understand valuation uncertainty, independent data quality, liquidity, and trends.
- 3 - 5 years of valuation and financial modeling experience covering products in scope.
- Excellent verbal & written communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills. Possess intermediate-to-expert computer skills with MS Office, VBA, Bloomberg API, and Programming in Python.
- Exhibit attention to detail, with ability to drill-down to elements of market structure and/or a position.
- Knowledge of quantitative model theory, valuation models and tools.
- Prior system design, development, and automation project experience working with stakeholders across functions and divisions.
- Master’s degree in Quantitative Finance, Financial Engineering, Physics, Maths or related
: Must have experience with:
- Interest rate products including bonds, swaps, swaptions
- Modeling for IR product pricing such as SABR
- Price verification based on Totem service and Broker quote
- Valuation adjustment and model deficiency
- Programming in VBA, Python, and C++
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- IBOR migration
- Exotic IR Products including Berm, Accreter, CMS products, etc.
- Complicated IR model including HJM, BGM, etc.