As an Audit Manager, you will use your technical and leadership skills to oversee the completion of on-budget financial statement audits. You’ll apply your knowledge of each client’s operations, processes, business objectives and risks to enhance each financial statement audit — all with the resources, environment and support to help you excel.
You’ll build relationships with clients and your engagement teams, and use our world-class audit technology to work collaboratively, solve smarter, and have meaningful business conversations. From day one, you’ll be empowered with access to firm leaders and mentors, training programs, resource groups, team-based communities, and growth opportunities to help you develop your career and achieve more, confidently.
Your day-to-day may include:
- Overseeing and supporting multiple engagement teams concurrently to complete financial statement audits
- Consistently listening and communicating with clients about engagement and service expectations; resolving technical and service issues quickly and thoroughly
- Training and supervising less experienced colleagues and providing consistent, regular feedback
- Being a proactive problem solver and sought-after business adviser to your clients on a variety of business improvement areas
- Teaming with this company colleagues on proposals and business development activities.
- Working at a client site, with your team in the office or remotely. We empower teams to listen first to expectations of clients and teammates; then you and your team can determine when and where to work. No matter when or where, you will have the support you need to thrive
- Representing this company at recruiting and professional networking events
- Building your technical and professional skills through formal training
- Other duties as assigned
You have the following technical skills, qualifications and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance, mathematics, or related disciplines
- Minimum of five years of progressive public accounting experience with a mid-sized to large firm
- An active CPA license (required)
- Analytical, technical, and auditing skills, including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards
- Can manage multiple engagements and competing priorities - Value teamwork, are agile and know the power of building strong relationships
- Are curious about or have exposure to automation and digitization tools as part of audits or in the professional services environment
- Can travel as needed (Travel expectation: 25%) - Excellent verbal and written communication skills