Location: Any US location
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
This experienced engineer will be responsible to ensure the CyberArk deployments and capabilities are designed and set up to best support the needs of the customers and the Privileged Credential Security program.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and proposing solutions for requests and challenges
- Responsible for the CyberArk design and implementation.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining configurations and customizations
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build configurations that improve reliability and customer experience
- Develop solutions to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 support
- Work with offshore teams to facilitate around-the-clock development.
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or related practical experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in CyberArk design, implementation and operations support
- Experience in configuration, integration and troubleshooting CyberArk Infrastructure
- Experience with high availability and disaster recovery architectures
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $[100K – 135K] depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan