This role can be based at 433 W Van Buren Street, Chicago or as a remote work from home arrangement.
Participates in activities including the analysis of complex requirements, maintaining engineering best practices, team process creation/enhancement, app store fulfillment, defect remediation, and writing code. This role provides software and automation, gives guidance to other team members, can rapidly prototype, assesses technology gaps, and analyzes new technologies. The primary objectives of this position is the creation and support of CI/CD efforts for mobile engineering application configuration, build and deployment conceptualization of componentized native mobile applications and championing code integrity.
- Creates high quality solutions that are performant, reusable, and secure while adhering to industry best practices.
- Develops and support CI/CD processes for native applications.
- Creates documentation for coding standards and best practices.
- Champions code quality and mobile engineering standards, evangelizing this through mentorship and helpful code review practices.
- Assess and remediates business requirements and defects, providing expertise and sizing.
- Assists in the design and implementation of CI/CD processes.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/business solutions.
- Innovates mobile app fulfillment/distribution process by leveraging a combination of frameworks and Apple/Google Play store features.