This role can be based at 433 W Van Buren Street, Chicago or as a remote work from home arrangement.
Provides support for this company's Health Corner mobile applications in the Google Play and Apple Store. Manages the submission and release of new apps, beta tester access lists and requests for app store information about the Health Corner applications. Identifies emerging requirements from both
Google and Apple pertaining applications listed in their respective stores and ensures smooth operation of application delivery through the public-facing store fronts as well as testing channels. Provides support to partners for app store related questions and information requests. Possesses proven analytical reasoning, problem solving, and collaboration skills with an emphasis on quality and technical excellence.
- Manages this company's Health Corner applications and testing tracks within the Google Play and Apple Stores.
- Collaborates and shares information cross-functionally to improve application delivery processes, release quality, and the success of our Health Corner products. Sets expectations with partners, identifies requirements for Google Play and Apple Store use, and ensures a high quality app store and beta testing experience.
- Ensures adherence to Change Management processes for the release of mobile applications.
- Looks for new opportunities to do things better, smarter, and/or more efficiently. Champions innovative thinking, process improvements, and high quality. Provides expertise, suggestions, and guidance on various topics relevant to mobile app publication.
- Provides app store support for this company's Health Corner apps for public and beta testing releases.
- Stays in touch with emerging changes to Google Play and Apple Store best practices and policies.
- Oversees the creation, propagation, and documentation of app store publishing best practices, and processes.