Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists the Marketing Automation Team in improving customer engagement and retention using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Responsible for implementing personalized and dynamic messages and landing pages as well as being fluent in Marketing Cloud scripting languages. They're also experienced in advanced segmentation, and data configuration best practices. Duties include:
- Build Salesforce Marketing Cloud Emails, Cloud Pages and Forms based on the creative brief and assets. Contribute ideas, observations and opinions when helping plan upcoming projects
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences and maintain data extensions.
- Project Management – Work alongside all of our teams to assist in project management using the Agile methodology.
- Conduct Coding Reviews to ensure team is delivering quality, bug-free code by performing code reviews and merge requests for our clients’ technical marketing needs.
- Mentor teammates helping ensure they are achieving their personal growth plans by serving as a mentor for coding and Salesforce Marketing Cloud best practices, staying current on training opportunities and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing including mobile, social, content, email, etc.
- Good to have Salesforce Platform Developer certification
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM regulation
- Experience with Litmus or comparable SPAM checker
- Demonstratable experience with data extensions and email automations
- 3 or more years of experience as a technical developer building and executing email and SMS marketing campaigns
Works in remote/virtual environment. Qualifications: II. Required Qualifications:
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- College-level coursework in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or similar course of study
- 5+ years of experience as a technical developer building and executing email and SMS marketing campaigns
Knowledge and Skills:
Total Compensation Overview:
- Advanced level of knowledge using Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Familiarity in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (API) Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud Experience
- Experience coding responsive HTML templates, plus strong scripting skills such as AMPscript for emails, landing pages, SMS and push notifications.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience tracking, reporting and monitoring key performance indicators
- Team player
- Effective time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skill
The Meemic Marketing Cloud Developer will earn a competitive salary of $77,500. to $120,000 annually with annual bonus potential based on performance.
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for this company. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement