Come join the exciting world of Corporate Actions where you will play an integral role in the most dynamic part of the Global Markets lifecycle. Asset Services works with market makers, traders, custodians, depositories, agents, regulators and data vendors. We support large multi-national clients through high volume trading products like equities, fixed income, prime brokerage and wealth management. At this company, our team of experts supports hundreds of thousands of annual Corporate Action events for thousands of clients with values in the trillions of dollars.
Asset Services is a fast paced Operations where time is of the essence and the accuracy and timeliness of what we do directly impacts our clients and the Global Markets. Examples of event types we manage include but are not limited to mergers, acquisitions, exchanges, class actions, repurchases, tenders, stock splits, warrants, dividends and proxy. Required Skills:
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Strong attention to detail with a pro-active approach.
- General understanding of markets and how they operate.
Enterprise Role Overview:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Follows established written procedures and guidelines, provides technical and analytical support in a global markets operations support function for one or more operations product areas. Uses established techniques to analyze and resolve complex operations support problems/initiatives requiring exception handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product/services specialists to resolve.
May assist in managing projects and/or introduction of new initiatives, systems, products and services and processes coordination across multiple operations functions. Employees will have college degree (Associates or higher) or comparable work experience. Required skills include:
expert Excel knowledge, detail orientation, ability to manage multiple priorities and multi task, excellent time management and prioritization skills, with ability to meet tight deadlines, ability and willingness to continuously learn on the job, ability to problem-solve and take ownership of process improvements, ability to work in a team environment, excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders. Desired skills include:
Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar major preferred and a basic understanding of and/or experience in financial service industry. To be used for employees in Global Markets only.