Global Markets Data Management Group is responsible for establishing data management strategy and data governance for Global Markets. The team works closely with other groups within Global Markets, lines of business and Enterprise functions. The team drives strategic initiatives and projects in the areas of data management and governance. Members of the Data Steward Executive team within GMDM are engaged in managing adherence to Enterprise Data Management Standards, managing Global Markets eDIM Data Incidents, supporting regulatory reporting transaction testing, and regulatory reporting implementation and data quality management.
The ideal candidate for eDIM Remediation should possess a deep knowledge of FICC and Equity trading products, market risk and trading conventions, GL chart of accounts, strong project management skills and ability to influence diverse stakeholder groups. Strong interpersonal skills, communication and prioritization experience will be required to be successful in the role. We are seeking individuals across varying backgrounds within Financial Services, including but not limited to, product control, technology, product management and risk. Role Responsibilities:
- Execute Enterprise Data Incident Management (eDIM) for Global Markets.
- Participate in eDIM triage with various key stakeholders.
- Manage the eDIM remediation process and timeline to meet key delivery dates.
- Participation in drafting business requirement and functional requirement documentation.
- Provide SME knowledge and interface with various tech, quantitative, and business groups representing providers and consumers of the Global Markets data.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of financial markets and traded products
- Global Markets Product Knowledge including trade life cycle management, market conventions
- In depth knowledge of one or more areas within Global Markets or related functions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking
- Project management skills, ability to facilitate discussions across various levels of stakeholders
- Ability to work with large datasets using advanced Excel or SQL
- Ability to multitask and properly prioritize multiple projects
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the various functions within Global Markets trading organization and other functions interacting with Global Markets, such as Operations, Risk, Finance
- Knowledge of General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
- Knowledge / understanding of Trading agreements
- Experience building Tableau Dashboards and executive level presentations
- Experience customizing SharePoint and associated workflows