This is a high-profile role working in a fast paced environment requiring individual with flexibility, acumen and the ability to assimilate information quickly, with focus on Incident and Problem Management. This is a critical role requiring a highly motivated and dedicated individual who can provide procedural and technical support to the regional team in AMRS and the global teams in APAC and EMEA.
The Rates Production Support Lead provides an opportunity to gain a good understanding of several business and technology areas. The depth and breadth of the support offered by this team makes it an excellent environment in which to learn. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor junior engineers ensuring system design technology solutions comply with enterprise system design and engineering standards.
- Drive strategic improvements for the Rates Technology applications to improve overall production stability.
- Primary ownership and face off to the Rates senior business stakeholders accountable for all production incidents and requests.
- Engineer strategic monitoring solutions to effectively catch and prevent incidents.
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- 10+ Years overall technology experience, with at least 5 in Fixed Income Electronic Production Support management in a Front Office environment
- Proven track record of managing successful teams
- Application Support experience
- Knowledge of Global Markets Rates Electronics and the mainstream products in use.
- Strong technical knowledge: Unix/Linux; Database (Sybase/SQL/Oracle), Perl, Shell scripting, Infrastructure.
- Experience in Monitoring & Alerting, and Job Scheduling systems.
- Advanced Market Data troubleshooting experience
- ITIL understanding
- Confidence when dealing with the internal Sales & Trading workforce
- Ability to investigate and resolve day to day issues
- Client relationship/service management experience
- Leadership and people management skills
- Proactive, able to multi-task and work on own initiative
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
- Strong time management skills
- Understanding the needs, requirements and the pressures the users are under
- Able to prioritise continually to ensure that service levels are adhered to
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Problem solving skills both technical and business related.
- Ability to use initiative on a day to day basis, and not be reliant on procedures
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world