We are seeking a Full Stack Developer with React expertise. The primary responsibilities of a senior software developer are focused on working with teams and management for programming needs, in addition to writing, updating and maintaining computer programs for related projects. The developer is also expected to gain knowledge of rapidly changing computer technology and is preferred to have pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience. Technical Requirements (Must Have):
- Solid understanding and hands-on professional experience with Visual Studio, ASP.NET/CORE 4.0, C#, ReactJS, and RDBMS/SQL.
- Strong knowledge of MVC 3 Architecture / Framework.
- Strong knowledge of REST Webservices, WCF, Web APIs, GraphQLs, service-oriented design patterns as well as canonical data models
- Good knowledge of front-end UI development with HTML5.
- SQL Server experience includes writing queries, stored procedures, views, creating tables, indexes, and foreign keys
- Experience with React including functional components and hooks, Redux and TypeScript.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps fundamentals
- Experience with Entity Framework, particularly with SQL Server databases.
- Experience working with Git source control.
- Demonstrated experience in project development from inception to deployment
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release and operational support
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including code standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and object-oriented programming methodologies
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently
- String logical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as ability to learn complicated systems
- Experience working on complex queries, dynamic stored procedures, SQL views, functions and triggers
- Proven effectiveness with debugging, root-cause analysis and troubleshooting system and application issues
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience